If you have a USB based device in your project and you need some extra voltage, this module has you covered.
It has the ability to boost a USB voltage to quite a large range, between 2 and 28V. As maximum current input of 2A
but recommended to stick with 1A or less to avoid the need for heatsinks etc. It also has input pads for non USB projects.
Small size means you can mount it inside any type of equipment.
MicroUSB input can be used with a USB charger or mobile power via phone line can easily get 9V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 24V voltage common, easy to use.
Wide input and output voltage, high conversion efficiency.
1) The maximum output current: 2A (recommended to use in 1A)
2) Input voltage: 2 v - 24 v
3) Maximum output voltage:> 28 v (recommended for use within 26V)
4) Efficiency:> 93% (efficiency and differential input and output related)
5) Size: 30mm * 17mm * 14mm (L * W * H)
1) This module is a step-up module, the output voltage is greater than the input voltage
2) Peak current output current does not exceed 2A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review