Primarily an online business (local pickups by appointment only) we have been in operation for over 2 years, Providing sales and support for a range of products here in WA as well as to our customers all over Australia. We are one of the largest suppliers of Raspberry Pi in Australia and have the support of top tier distributors for our product range. Recently we also became an Adafruit reseller, giving Australians access to the (almost) complete range of their products.
Many products are also sourced from China and each product / component is extensively tested to ensure that you have access to a capable and working product range. All the hard work is done by us, all you need to do is plug it in to your project to get it working. So any uncertainty about quality does not exist with Logicware.
Top 10 reasons why Logicware is the best in hobbyist electronics
- Low shipping rates - Courier Service using Toll DX Express $5
We use and recommend Toll DX Express for all shipping, they are fast and efficient and will get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Free Toll Overnight for Australian Orders $75.00 and Over!
Our preferred shipping method is Toll DX Express which is a direct to your door overnight service. You can also opt for Auspost eParcel Service delivery, however this does usually take 2-7 business days. Using AUSPOST is unfortunately not a free offering any longer.
- International Shipping via DHL Global Mail Service! Our entire range can be shipped to any overseas country at an extremely competitve rate ($7 - $10 in most cases!). All worldwide shipments have tracking via the DHL Global Mail website.
- 30 Day Returns! If you with to return an item please review our returns policy
- 256BIt SSL Secure Ordering SystemYour personal details are safe with us, as the website uses the latest in encryption technology for all transactions. This ensures the highest level of security at all times.
- Monitored Inventory Management System We carry a large range of products. The stock and quantites advertised on the website are all 100% accurate. So if you can see it and its in stock, you can buy it. We don't currently support back orders at this time. As stock variations with out suppliers might mean delays for you, which would detract from your online shopping experience.
- We use what we sell. Logicware is not a box mover, we are enthusiasts who are here to help you get the best out of your purchase. If you have questions, feel free to ask at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Our delivery speed is legendary. All orders received before 1pm (AWST) business days will be generally be shipped out within 24 hours. You are in control of how fast or slowly you order will be delivered. You can opt for cheap and cheerful regular postage or pay a small extra charge and having super fast overnight delivery. It's up to you. Our shopping cart will always recommend the best method to help you choose.
- Local Support! We have an online question/chat system as well as our regular support email address. You can utilise these two services at any time and you'll always get a speedy response.
- We don't leave any stone when it comes to you, the customer. Too often small business today is happy to take your money and run. We are the opposite. If you have a problem or you want to give feedback you can always do so by contacting me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com (email is the fastest contact method)