ADS1115 ADC 4 Channel, 16 bit , I2C PGA
Suits Raspberry Pi & Arduino
$11.45QTY: 2 In Stock
Stock will be arriving around 22nd Feb 2016
This ADC will open up the analogue world to your Raspberry Pi or Arduino.
To get you started, here is example code for both the Raspberry Pi (in the Pi Python library) and Arduino (in the ADS1X15 Arduino library repository)
Simply connect GND to ground, VDD to your logic power supply, and SCL/SDA to your microcontroller's I2C port and run the example code to start reading data.
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 2.0V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: Continuous Mode: Only 150µA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 128SPS to 3.3kSPS
- INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- INTERNAL OSCILLATOR
- INTERNAL PGA
- I2C INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses
- FOUR SINGLE-ENDED OR TWO DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS
- PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jumpers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.