The Arduino Protoshield is a Shield board that sits on top of a standard Arduino board.
This board is fully assembled and ready to go.
This design has some great features:
- power busses for +5V and GND in middle of board
- central bus can be configured to carry +5V, GND, neither, both (jumpers)
- Special horizontal 5-pin bus to install pin headers for external connections.
- 2x5 IDC connector area for external connections.
- holes connected in groups of five, breadboard-style
- all regular Arduino pins accessible on top
- bottom of board cannot short to USB connector as in other protoshield designs
- power LED and reset button on top
- USB/External power jumper accessible with protoshield installed
- low parts count: only one capacitor, a resistor, and LED and a switch, in addition to header pins.
- two ways to use it: add header pins and a breadboard on top, or just use through holes to wire point to point.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.