ATTiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to Arduino, just miniaturized down into the size of a postage stamp. Though lacking the power and pins of the larger Arduino boards; some projects just need a basic micro with a few GPIO pins to program on. Things are kept familiar when programming as the board is programmed using the Arduino IDE which means you can also use a lot of existing Arduino code and libraries.
Shipped fully assembled except for the two included and easy to solder headers
Easy to program directly via the Arduino IDE, just plug into your USB port and off you go
- 100% Digispark Compatible
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OS X / Win / Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.