CC3000 WiFi Shield Module with SD Slot - for Arduino R3
Also works with Mega2560 and UNO R3
Current board iteration is RED in colour.
This Wifi Shield for Arduino uses the CC3000 chip to give your Arduino UNO or Mega wifi connectivity.
Great for remote projects, internet enabled and robotics projects! Just place this shield that comes fully assembled onto your Arduino board as
shown below and you'll be connected to the internet in a jiffy. Uses the SPI protocol that enables you to transfer data at whatever speed you want.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega, Leondardo & Micro
- Chipset: CC3000
- Antenna: Onboard Ceramic
- MicroSD card slot onboard
- Reset button
- Communication Protocol: SPI
- Current: 275mA
- Connects via IEEE 802.11 b/g networks
- Tx Bandwidth: 11Mbps
- Tx Sensitivity: +/-18dBm
- Rx sensitivity: -86dBm
- Operating Temperature: -20C - 70C
- IRQ pin for interrupts (useful for asynchronous connections)
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP and AES
- TCP and UDP Client & Server Modes available
- Max Concurrent TCP/UDP Sockets: 4
- TCP/IP stack is built in
- Dimensions: 2.36 in x 2.09 in x 0.94 in (6 cm x 5.3 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Weight: 0.67 oz (19 g)
Please note this is the CC3000 only, you will need to provide your own microcontroller.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.