CONVERT YOUR GPS TO I2C
With many GPS modules locked at a fixed speed. if you can't read at 9600 baud
you won't be able to easily access your GPS. Now you can use this board to act
as an interface between your GPS and your microcontroller.
This I2C device will interface in between your microcontroller and GPS
and allow you to use a GPS where the default baud rate may not be available
for your particular serial device. Can probably be used for a bunch of other serial to I2C
type applications as well. You provide your own GPS module to use with this adapter.
- All GPS data available via the I2C bus to connect to 328P Multiwii FC
- A LED on board show GPS 3D Fix status
- ATMega 328P Microcontroller
- 2 Molex 1.25mm 4Pin socket for GPS receiver and FC
- 2 port for ISP and FTDI
- Dimension: 26 x 20 x 5mm
- Weight: 2.4g/6.3g (include cable)
- Hole diameter: 3.1mm
- NAV Module x 1
- UART 4Pin cable (to GPS) 200mm x 1
- I2C 4Pin cable (to FC) 100mm x 1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.