DATA LOGGER Shield Recorder Module For ARDUINO UNO SD CARD XD-05 includes Battery
Logging Recorder Shield Data Logger Module For Arduino UNO SD Card
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC, means you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards
that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher.
- ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
Size: 68 x 53 x 23mm (approx)
Regulator voltage: 3.3V
Battery: CR1220 3V (Battery included)
1 x Data logger module
1 x 3V Battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.