The DS3231 is highly accurate and loses very little time. I have tested against the DS1307 variants and it's not even a close race.
The DS3231 far outshines any of the other RTC's. Also includes a battery.
You can use these with Arduino, Raspberry Pi B / B+ / 2, Intel Edison. Any microcontroller that features a way of using I2C.
DS3231 is an extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator.
Save precious cycles on your micro as the RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year information in easy to access registers. On top of that, the DS3231 manages leap years and has two configurable alarm clocks.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Operating voltage: 3.3 - 5 .5 V
- DS3231 at the core
- Clock Accuracy: 2ppm 0-40 ºC
- Two programmable alarms
- Programmable square-wave output
- DS3231 Datasheet
- LIR2032 / CR2032 backup battery holder for uninterrupted time management (battery included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.