The EP2C5T144 Altera Cyclone II FPGA is a minimal development board that can be embedded into the practical applications. It can be used for a variety of tasks, ranging from simple logic control, data acquisition, signal processing, mathematical calculations and more.
All the I/Os are routed to standard header pins which can be used to connect peripherals, memories and other expansion modules.
- EP2C5T144 chip
- EPCS4 for configuration EPROM (4 Mbit)
- On-board 50 MHz active oscillator
- On-board DC socket for 5 V power supply
- On-board LED for power indication
- Reset switch
- High quality tantalum capacitors for power supply filtering
- Supports NIOS II embedded CPU
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review