The KIT_XMC_2GO_XMC1100_V1 evaluation kit is designed to evaluate the capabilities of the XMC1100 microcontroller and the powerful tool chain DAVE™. The DAVE™ is a high productivity development platform for the XMC microcontroller families to simplify and shorten software development. The board is supplied by an external 5Volt DC power supply connected to the micro USB plugs. The board has an onboard debugger that supports 2 pin Serial Wire Debug (SWD), Single Pin Debug (SPD) and UART communication. Both require the installation of Segger's J-Link driver which is part of the DAVE installation.
- XMC1100 ARM Cortex-M0 based microcontroller
- Two USIC channels (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, LIN)
- 6 Analog / Digital converters to 12-bit resolution
- 4 Timer 16-Bit
- Real Time Clock
- Random number generator
- 2 LEDs can be driven from the one that signals the power of the processor module.
- Four 16bit timer and external interrupts via ERU
- Reverse current protection
- Two 8 pin header
- DAVE™ download software generation platform
- Available DAVE™APPs application list
- Onboard J-Link debugger
- 6 channel ADC and 2 channel USIC
- Technical Data Sheet (557.06KB) EN
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review