IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor Module
Suits Arduino & Raspberry Pi 3 / Pi 2, ESP8266, nodeMCU
$4.95QTY: 5 In Stock
This can be used with any microcontroller that uses 3.3V or 5V
So its fine with Raspberry Pi or with Arduino
When their is no infra red detection, the output pin stays at high either 5V or 3V, when there is an object detected, the output switches to a low signal.
This actually makes the infra red controller perfect to use with our 5V relay which is triggered on a low signal being detected. You could use this to directly drive a motor or directional control on your robot or smart car project.
- When the module detects obstacles in front of the signal, the circuit board green indicator light level, while the OUT port continuous output low-level signals, the module detects a distance of 2 ~ 80cm, detection angle 35 °, the detection distance can be potential adjustment with adjustment potentiometer clockwise, the increase in detection distance; counterclockwise adjustment potentiometer, the detection distance decreased.
- the sensor active infrared reflection detection, target reflectivity and shape of the detection distance of the key. The black minimum detection range, white maximum; small area object distance is small, a large area from the large.
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port can also be driven directly to a 5V relay; Connection: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
- The comparator using LM393, stable;
- 3-5V DC power supply module can be used. When the power is turned on, the power LED is lit;
- With screw holes of 3mm, easy to install and mount where ever you need
- Board size: 3.1CM * 1.5CM
- each module is shipped already comparing the threshold voltage adjustable via potentiometer good, non-exceptional circumstances , do not arbitrarily adjust the potentiometer.
- VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the a 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
- GND external GND
- OUT board digital output interface (0 and 1)
- LEDs: 电源指示=power indicator, 开关指示=switch indicator
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.