Very easy to run on the Arduino, lots of Libraries and code examples are available for it. Just google search it.
Raspberry Pi, since this is a 3V compliant device and has an SPI output it should work ok, but you'll most likely need to roll
your own code.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Working Voltage: 3-5.5V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0°C - 1024°C
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ± 1.5°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.25°C
- Output Mode: SPI digital signal
- With a fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation
- Storage Temperature: -50 ~ 150 °C
- Module Size: 32mm * 15mm * 13mm/1.25*0.59*0.51"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.