Microchip MCP3008 10Bit ADC 2.7 Volt 8 Channels SPI 16pin DIP
Suits Raspberry Pi & Arduino
$6.45QTY: 16 In Stock
No ADC for your Raspberry PI? No worries with this chip.
Need to add analog inputs? This chip will add 8 channels of 10-bit analog input to your microcontroller or microcomputer project. It's super easy to use, and uses SPI so only 4 pins are required.
This chip as a great accompaniment to the Raspberry Pi computer, because its fun to have analog inputs but the Pi does not have an ADC.
Of course you can also use it to add extra ADC ports to your favourite mbed dev board like Arduino, Beagle Board or Intel Edison.
Microchip 10Bit ADC 2.7 Volt 8 Channels SPI 16DIP MCP3008-I/P
- 10Bit ADC, 2.7V, 8Channels, SPI, 16DIP
- Data Interface: Serial, SPI
- Digital IC Case Style: DIP
- Input Channel Type: Pseudo Differential, Single Ended
- MSL: Not Applicable
- No. of Pins: 16
- Operating Temperature Max: 85C
- Operating Temperature Min: -40C
- Resolution (Bits): 10Bit
- SVHC: No SVHC
- Sampling Rate: 200KSPS
- Supply Current: 425A
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.7V
- Supply Voltage Type: Single
- Package / Case: 16-DIP
- Base Number: 3008
- Conversion Time: 10s
- IC Case Style: DIP
- Linearity Error ADC / DAC +: 1Lsb
- No. of Channels: 8
- Operating Temperature Range: -40C to +85C
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Supply Voltage Range - Analogue: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Termination Type: Through Hole
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.