MLX90614 Contact-less Infra-red Temperature sensor
0.1 Degree Accuracy! uses I2C IIC for communication
$16.95QTY: 3 In Stock
This is the 5V version of the MLX90614-ESF Infrared Temperature Sensor and breakout board.
You use I2C to communicate with the sensor that is mounted directly to the board with all the necessary support components.
Suitable for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Intel Edison or any microcontroller that has an I2C interface.
Make a highly accurate IoT temperature sensor that is directional !
MLX90614 General DescriptionThe MLX90614 is an Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can.
Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
The user can configure the digital output to be PWM. As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120 °C, with an output resolution of 0.14 °C.
MLX90614 Features and Benefits
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range: -40 to 125 °C for sensor temperature and -70 to 380 °C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- Medical accuracy of 0.1°C in a limited temperature range available on request
- Measurement resolution of 0.01°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Available in 3V and 5V versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.