The item is for Arduino and is a raindrop, rain sensor. It is capable of monitoring a variety of weather conditions. The data is converted into a voltage reference as well as a digital outputs.
You could also use it with a Raspberry Pi, but you would need an analogue to digital (adc chip) for full use.
We sell this one Microchip MCP3008 10Bit ADC 2.7 Volt 8 Channels SPI
1. The sensor uses the FR-04 high-quality double-sided materials, Large Size 5.0 * 4.0CM, and with the surface of the nickel plating treatment, against oxidative, conductivity, superior performance and longevity;
2. The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA;
3. Distribution bit to adjust sensitivity;
4. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
6. A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
7. Voltage: 5V
8. Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
9. TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
10. Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
11. LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light.
12. Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads.
13. A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain.
14. Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
15. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
16. Wide voltage LM393 comparator
1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2, GND: negative.
3, DO: TTL switching signal output
4, AO: Analog signal output
100% Brand New
1 x Rain sensing board
1 x Control board
5 x 20cm Dupont Cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.