NFC RFID RC522 Proximity IC Card Read/Write Module, SPI Bonus Tag
$9.50QTY: 4 In Stock
For a limited time I will include a bonus S50 tag with key ring with each order.
So you get TWO TAGS for the price of one!
The NFC MFRC522 is a highly integrated contactless IC card/tag read/write module ideal for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any micro-controller supporting a SPI interface. It operates at 13.56MHz and a low 3.3V, and is easily controlled via its SPI bus connectors. The MFRC522 supports contactless communication and uses MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848 kBd in both directions. It comes in an is easy-to-use, low profile package and provides excellent quality at a budget price.
This will suit any microcontroller with an SPI interface.
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in Read/Write mode up to 50 mm
- Supports MF1xxS20, MF1xxS70 and MF1xxS50 encryption in Read/Write mode
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s
- FIFO buffer handles 64 byte send and receive
- Flexible interrupt modes
- Power-down by software mode
- Programmable timer
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply
- CRC coprocessor
- Internal self-test
Order Includes1 x NFC RFID-RC522 Module
1 x Standard S50 Blank Card
2 x S50 tag with key ring
1 x Straight Pin Header
1 x Curved Pin Header
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.