The Pi-Blox Lego® Compatible Case for Raspberry Pi and camera is a great addition to your Raspberry pi arsenal. This enclosure is not only a good way of protecting your Raspberry Pi board but it is fully compatible with the Lego® building block system!!
It stacks top and bottom (standard Lego® fixings on base and lid) and features all the necessary openings for connectors and ports and includes mounts for the Pi camera, which can be fitted inside of the case with holes in the lid for the camera lens and flash.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 3, Pi B+ or Pi 2 and Pi Camera
- Studs for construction blocks fitting on enclosure
- All cut-outs are pre-cut into the case
- I/O Connector accessed via slot in side of enclosure
- Internal mount points for Pi camera
- Camera lens and flash holes included
- Gloss finish
- Material ABS Plastic
Fitting of PCB and Pi-Blox Assembly
- Place your Pi-Blox base onto a steady surface.
- Tilt your Raspberry Pi B+ or Pi 2 PCB at 45° angle aligning the audio ports and HDMI with the holes in the base.
- Push the opposite side of the PCB down so that it clips onto the PCB pillars in the base.
- Clip the top of the enclosure onto the bottom.
Assembly of Pi Camera PCB
1. Locate the camera PCB onto the PCB posts on the top of the enclosure, ensuring that the PCB is fully pushed down.
2. Clip the top of the enclosure onto the bottom.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review