The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Consumer Electronics
- Embedded Design & Development
- Hobby & Education
- Portable Devices
||7 inch Touchscreen Display, Adapter Board, 4 x Mounting Pillars, Display Ribbon cable, 4 x Jumper Wires
||NB: The Raspberry Pi board and Power Supply are not included in this kit and should be purchased separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review