Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit - 32GB Version
Great For Beginners, everything you need to get going!
This is an incredibly popular kit for the Raspberry Pi 3.
You can be up and running in minutes and when you first start up you can decide if you want your Pi to be a powerful unix desktop, or turn it into the
ultimate streaming console.
These are now preassembled and tested prior to shipping, if you'd prefer to 'DIY' just leave a message in the delivery notes section
This kit is also available with the Charcoal Coloured Case, see pics. If you'd like the Charcoal instead of the default Red & White, please ask in the Delivery Notes section.
Includes Everything You need to get going!
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Official Raspberry Pi Red & White Case
The Official Raspberry Pi Foundation 5.1v 2.5A USB Power Supply
The Logicware microUSB on / off Switch
- Comes with the latest NOOBS 2.4.0 on an 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Card,
- 3 piece Heatsink Kit (only two pieces required)
The heatsinks use thermal tape (no heatsink thermal paste required!) so you just peel and stick. Easy.
- Case Accessories: Silicon Feet
- HDMI Cable
- FREE Overnight Delivery with Toll DX Express
If you are using a PO BOX or Parcel Locker, this will ship via Road eParcel Service, Upgrade to Express Post For quicker delivery
About the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B builds upon the features of its predecessors with a new, faster processor on board to increase its speed. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities to enhance the functionality and the ability to power more powerful devices over the USB ports.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43143 WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin Extended GPIO
- 4x USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
What's the same:
- Same form factor as the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (your enclosures and daughter boards should still fit, however some of the LEDs have changed position).
- Same full size HDMI port
- Same 10/100 Ethernet port
- Same CSI camera port and DSI display ports
- Same micro USB power supply connection
What has changed:
- A new turbocharged Broadcom BCM2837 1.2GHz quad-core system-on-chip with performance at least 6x that of the B+ (and a 300Mhz increase from the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B).
- Onboard Wifi and Bluetooth capability
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.