This is the Raspberry Pi Model 3B
What's the same:
- Same form factor as the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (your enclosures and daughter boards should still fit, however some of the LEDs have changed position).
- Same full size HDMI port
- Same 10/100 Ethernet port
- Same CSI camera port and DSI display ports
- Same micro USB power supply connection
What has changed:
- A new turbocharged Broadcom BCM2837 1.2GHz quad-core system-on-chip with performance at least 6x that of the B+ (and a 300Mhz increase from the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B).
- 1GB of RAM
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B builds upon the features of its predecessors with a new, faster processor on board to increase its speed. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities to enhance the functionality and the ability to power more powerful devices over the USB ports.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43143 WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin Extended GPIO
- 4x USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data