- This is a simple moisture sensor that can be used to detect soil moisture, when soil water drops the digital output changes from low to high. Using the sensor produces a guide for when you need to water your plants
- The sensitivity can be adjusted by blue potentiometer
- Working voltage : 3.3 V -- 5 V
- Double output mode, the digital output is simple and works with most microcontrollers
- The more accurate analog output requires a micro with an ADC or an ADC converter (like an MCP3008 or an ADS1115)
- Small board PCB size: 3 cm * 1.6 cm
- Power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green)
- comparator uses an LM393 chip, these provide good and stable results
Interface specification (4 wire):
- VCC —— external 3.3 V to 5 V
- GND —— external GND
- DO —— digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO —— analog output interface
Instructions for use
1. Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
2. Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output becomes low;
3. The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture;
4. The digital outputs DO are also capable of driving a relay module or a buzzer, which can give you an alarm without the need for a microcontroller
5. Analog output AO and AD module connected through an ADC converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture;
- 1 x Soil Moisture Detector Module with Probe
- Including some dupont cables for connection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.