The WIPI is a high performance, cost effective WLAN USB module. It connects the Raspberry Pi low cost computer, to a WiFi local area network. WIPI uses the latest 802.11n wireless technology and can support data rates of up to 150Mbps, compared with older 54Mbps 11g products. It also benefits from a higher wireless LAN bandwidth, making data transmission more efficient. WIPI also supports wireless roaming, ensuring a more consistent wireless connection to a wireless access point. This module uses the latest international wireless CCA air channel detection technology, enhancing wireless performance.
- Built in smart antenna
- IEEE 802.11n, backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency range from 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- 1 to 13 working channel
- 20dBm(max) transmit power
- Natively supported by the Raspbian Wheezy Linux operating system distribution onwards
- USB 2.0 interface
- 64bit/128bit/152bit WEP encryption
Wireless; Communications & Networking
WIPI WLAN USB adapter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review