WiFiMCU EMW3165 Development board, ARM Cortex M4 100MHZ WiFi SOC Dev Board
Similar to nodeMCU but a lot more CPU Power
These are a relatively new device. They are in the nodeMCU form factor and also support LUA programming.
There is a nice dev environment for it called WiFiMCU Studio. Although you can use any serial port program to
access the device.
There is complete documentation for this board on GitHub
Here is a great PDF tutorial to get you started.
If you need more power and more IO than the nodeMCU, I think these boards will do the job quite nicely.
- MCU – STMicro STM32F411CE Cortex-M4 microcontroller @ 100MHz with 128KB RAM, 512KB flash
- Storage – 2MB SPI flash
- WiFi – Broadcom 802.11 b/g/n RF Chip:
- Modes – Station, Soft AP and Station+Soft AP
- Security – WEP, WPA/WPA2, PSK/Enterprise
- 16.5dBm@11b, 14.5dBm@11g, 13.5dBm@11n
- Receiver sensitivity – -87 dBm
- 2x 15-pin headers with
- 17x GPIO Pin
- 3x UARTs
- 5x ADC, 1x SPI, 1x I2C, 1x USB
- SWD debug interface
- 11x PWM
- Misc – Boot and Reset buttons
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions –
- Certifications – CE, FCC
- Temperature Range – -30℃ ~ +85℃ (operating)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Logicware Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.